Help| Managing Premium Membership
In this section, you will find answers to the related questions about the premium membership on Vexls platform. We hope to help you, so if you didn’t find the answer you’re looking for or have any questions, please contact us.
What is the difference between the free and premium memberships?
Premium membership allows you to access and edit all premium designs on Vexls platform.
How can I upgrade my membership?
– You can upgrade your membership by purchasing a premium plan from the “Pricing Page“.
– Or click “Unlock” that is shown under every premium design.
– Choose the price plan that suits your budget.
– Press “Upgrade”
– Please. check that you chose the right price plan
– If there is an active “Promo code”, you can enter it at this step.
– Then press “Processed”.
– Submit your data.
– Choose the payment method you prefer.
– After completing the purchase process, go back to the designs to enjoy editing your premium designs easily.
How to use promo codes?
– After choosing your price plan, press Upgrade.
– At this point, you can apply the promo code from here
What are the available payment methods?
– You can pay through Visa or MasterCard. Fawry service is also available but only in Egypt.
» How can I pay through Fawry?
– After completing all steps to purchase a design.
– Go to the payment methods and choose Fawry.
– Save the code that will appear on the screen.
– Go to your nearest merchant/supermarket that provides Fawry service and ask him to pay under “Fawry Pay”.
– Note: this code will only be available for 24 hours, so be sure to use it before it expires.
How long does it take to activate my subscription after paying?
– If you paid through Fawry, it only takes about 15 minutes to activate your subscription. However, it sometimes takes more time if the internet connection is weak or the network fails to connect.
Do you have more questions about Fawry?
– If yes or you faced any problems concerning dealing with Fawry, contact us.
How does Vexls collect money?
– Vexls uses Fawaterk, a collecting money online platform and e-payments solutions, to collect money.