Help | Shapes and ClipArts Management
In this section, you will find answers to the related questions about shapes and cliparts on Vexls platform. We hope to help you, so if you didn’t find the answer you’re looking for or have any questions, please contact us.
What do Shapes mean?
They are a collection of shapes to help you through your design process. It includes traditional and advanced shapes like square, triangle, circle and other shapes like hearts, arrows, stars, etc.
How to add shapes to a design?
– From the side menu, press
– Then choose the shape you want
How to change the shape size?
– Click on the shape, the corner handles will appear.
– You can edit the following from it:
– Scale up /Scale down
– Rotate shape
– Duplicate shape
– Delete shape
How to change the shape color?
– From the top menu on the left, click on the colored circle and choose the color you want to use.
What are ClipArts?
– They are simple-designed objects that can be added to any design easily to give you an artistic touch.
What are the differences between ClipArts and shapes?
– ClipArts contain a wider variety and helpful graphics.
– Shapes come only in one color. They are used in drawing or refining images inside it.
Where do I find ClipArts?
– From the side menu, press “ClipArts”
– A group of ClipArts will appear, click on one of them to add it to the design.